Refresher "Preventative and Corrective Maintenance of SC 2200 to 4600 UP"
A regular maintenance of your Sunny Central inverters guarantees a maximum of efficiency and uptime for your large-scale PV plants. It is crucial that these tasks are conducted according to the current state-of the-art.
With this refresher training you extend the validity of your certificate. The training with workshop character supports you in professionally conducting maintenance works according to the SMA maintenance protocol. You learn about the latest software tools in a concrete use case.
As an added benefit the training also qualifies you for the use of SMA Remote Services via smart devices.
- Safety when working with the inverter
- Overview on the latest inverter developments
- Workshop "Virtual Support" and "remote service"
- Optional upgrades for additional comfort and security
- Workshop preventative maintenance
In our premium webinars you can ask questions directly via audio. Our trainers will answer these questions during the training. Benefit from an intensive exchange in a small group and concrete tips and tricks.
8 hours, spread over two training days:
- 10:00 – 12:00 h and 13:00 – 15:00 h German time on both training days
800 Euro + VAT
Electrically qualified persons that have already attended a "Preventative and Corrective Maintenance of Sunny Central 2200 to 4600 UP" training (previously named "First Level Support Training").
You must have already attended a "Preventative and Corrective Maintenance of SC 2200 to 4600 UP" training (previously named "First Level Support Training").
You need an internet connection and suitable computer (e.g. notebook, tablet) in order to participate via browser or app. We recommend that you have the rights to install software and change system settings on your computer.
You must be an electrically qualified person in order to participate in this premium webinar, since this is mandatory for conducting the tasks trained during the webinar.
You can comfortably attend this webinar from home via your computer or tablet. All you need is:
- an up-to-date browser or load the app when joining the webinar
- internet connection
- speakers/ headphones and microphone (e.g. combined in a headset)
- please use a webcam in order to create a personal training atmosphere
You will receive your access data for the webinar in a separate e-mail shortly before the training starts.