Webinar: Designing of Off-Grid Systems with SMA Sunny Island Inverters
In many sunny regions of the world, SMA PV inverters (Sunny Tripower and Sunny Boy inverters) in combination with SMA battery inverters (Sunny Island inverters) have already become the most reliable way to provide electrical energy to grid-isolated consumers or consumers with a weak grid.
The professional designing of Sunny Island Systems is often complex because the critical components are needed and the correct sizing of them determines the technical success and the reliability of the whole project.
Designers need up-to-date information for properly using the latest SMA technology in their projects. After this Webinar you should be able to understand much better the SMA solutions.
- SMA concepts and applications for hybrid energy systems
- Main components of off-grid energy systems
- Main features, tasks, and components of the SMA Sunny Island inverter
- Main features, tasks, and components of the MC-Box for multi-cluster systems
- Designing of Off-Grid systems using the latest version of the SMA software Sunny Design Web
Renewable energy professionals
We recommend previous knowledge of PV plants and battery inverters
Internet connection and suitable computer (e.g. notebook, tablet) in order to participate via browser or app.
You can comfortably attend this webinar from home via your computer or tablet. All you need is an up-to-date browser, an internet connection and speakers or a headset.
You will receive your access data for the webinar in your registration confirmation e-mail.