Assembly and Commissioning of SMA Hybrid Controller M for PV-Diesel Systems
In many sunny regions of the world, SMA PV string inverters in combination with diesel generators and/or the utility grid have already become the most economical way to generate electrical energy for industrial loads, even without subsidies.
The professional installation and commissioning of the SMA Hybrid Controller as PLC version are essential to ensure the expected operation of the PV-Diesel hybrid energy systems. The installation and commissioning of the SMA Hybrid Controller can be done by the plant designer him- or herself. The PLC version of the Hybrid Controller M and local commissioning significantly reduces the cost and effort of the project.
After this advanced training you should be able and qualified to install and commission the SMA Hybrid Controller M according to the SMA commissioning process.
Please do not forget to bring your laptop and its power adapter. The seminar consists of three days and includes lessons and workshops at the SMA Solar Academy plus workshops in the SMA Hybrid Test Center.
Renewable energy professionals
The successful participation in the seminar “Designing of PV-Diesel Systems with the SMA Hybrid Controller M”
- Assembly of the main components of the Hybrid Controller M
- Settings of SMA SUNNY HIGHPOWER PEAK 3 inverter for PV-Diesel systems
- Basic and advanced settings of the SMA Hybrid Controller M
- Workshops with PV-Diesel systems and PV-Grid systems in the SMA Solar Academy
- Workshops with PV-Diesel systems and PV-Grid systems in the SMA Hybrid Test Center